Raising Funds in Unique Ways!
Apex Events has multiple years of experience in working with non-profit organizations to create unique events that raise essential funding. We make the extra effort to understand the organization, their mission and target clientele. In today’s highly competitive market, it is essential that an event stand out from the rest, that guests are entertained and compelled to give. Bringing these multiple initiatives together isn’t easy but it is essential for an effective fundraiser.
Our services include:
- An initial meeting with directors, chairmen or staff to understand the needs of the organization
- Creating a proposal that maximizes the services within an amenable budget
- Regular meetings with team members to maintain effective communication and planning
- Selection of a venue that meets the needs of the event
- Creative suggestions for graphics, invitations, and marketing
- Marketing plan that includes traditional and non-traditional means; social media; press release; media event; advertising recommendations
- Silent Auction planning and implementation
- Design and layout of venue
- Identifying and hiring of professionals and service providers (caterers, photo/videographers, florists, furniture rental, entertainers, etc.), along with preparation and execution of contracts
- Procurement of customized decorations
- Coordination of deliveries/services
- Coordination of any interactive experiences, timed entries, or other requests
- Create a back-up plan in the event of a conflict
- Oversee set up and strike of the event
- Manage additional staff at event
- Provide follow up feedback
Apex Events does NOT provide auction items or sponsorship solicitation.
“Your event planning background, creativity and strong business skills and attention to every detail are extremely valuable in terms of planning a fundraiser for a non-profit organization. Your ability to multi-task and oversee several key areas of our annual fundraiser has made you an essential part of our team. I appreciate all of the extra hours you’ve provided in an effort to deal with last-minute changes that were critical to make this event a successful one!”
Ebru Waters, Chairperson for Taste of Culture 2013